Why I am looking into getting a Volareo blockchain speaker?
I have been looking at the various smart home assistants, such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Smart home and well, all the smart home initiatives and products that all the big tech companies are pushing out to consumers lately.
I have already picked up a Google Home Mini, using a Roku 3, Chromecast at home, so why am I keen to explore this device?
Well, a few key reasons:
- Sound/ Music – Sound music speaker that also has a Smart Assistant. It is Open Source and built on top of Musicoin which is the only live music streaming system with a blockchain
- Smart enable your TV (via HDMI) – to give it voice controls. It’s the only one on the market that does that. Essentially, it is a speaker that doubles Android TV box as well.
- The speaker that doesn’t spy on you
They are pitching it as the following, but the above are my personal highlights. As some of the following are more “nice to have” features, as at the end of the day, you need the device to perform it’s core purpose, which in this case is provide 1) sound/ music + 2) smart enable your TV.
- Volareo is the first open source smart speaker that is backed by blockchain technology
- A Portable, Voice-controlled Smart Speaker that streams media from Spotify, YouTube, Twitch, Netflix, Musicoin, Emanate and many more.
- Made to move! Enjoy your media on the go with 6-8 hours of non-stop usage
- Android, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Charging
- Easily buy and spend crypto with your voice, tip musicians with crypto
Smart Assistant and Playing video via HDMI on your TV
Tipping musical artists
Please feel free to share your thoughts, comments and useful links too.