I recently had an issue with my Google Pixel phone, my phone is a Google 2 XL phone where the screen suddenly did not load. There was no noticeable crack or scratches on the screen itself. So I sought Google support to help me online, then after troubleshooting with them, we determined that bringing the phone to the service center was the best step forward.
Based on this experience, I am sharing the options that I have seen available to repair your Google Pixel 2 XL phone. I decided to visit the CTDI Service Center as it was closer to my office. Here are the options below for your reference. I hope it helps you to have your phone up and running again!
How to repair your Google Pixel phone in Singapore
Options available to repair your Google Pixel Phone in Singapore
- Check the Google Pixel Phone Help online knowledge base for advice – https://support.google.com/pixelphone/
- If it does not help, contact Google Pixel online 24/7 help to troubleshoot with a Google representative
- If that does not help, head to a Google Pixel third party repair center.
1. Check the Google Pixel Phone Help
2. Request chat OR Request callback from the Google team
3. Head to a Google Pixel third party repair center
This option is more the last resort, since you may spend some time queuing and need to take time outside of your day to head to the third party Service Center. Opening hours will vary.
Here is the guidance the Google representative shared with me:
As the device is purchased through Retailer, the best place would be contacting retailer for the best possible warranty experience. They will have your exact purchase and warranty information and may be able to offer expedited warranty options.
Two Service Centers to repair your Google Pixel phone in Singapore
Option 1 – LG Service Center OR Option 2 – CTDI Service Center
Option 1 – LG Service Center
Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM–6:00 PM
Sat: 8:30 AM–2:00 PM
Sun & Public Holiday: Closed
Phone number: 65-6512-0555
You can reach out to the service center and visit the walk-in center so LG can provide available options for you.
Option 2. CTDI Singapore
12 Kallang Avenue #03-03
Aperia, Singapore 339511
Located in: Aperia Mall
Monday-Friday: 11 AM to 8 PM
Saturday: 10 AM to 2 PM
Public Holiday: Closed
Email: [email protected]
This is the service center I went to, as it was closer to where I worked and is accessible via a 8 minute walk from Lavender MRT. It is located at the Aperia Mall.
Estimated prices for Google Pixel 3XL Repair Cost
Estimated costs in Singapore to repair your Google Pixel depending on damage and/or items that need to be repaired. This is based on Google Pixel 3XL, so it will vary for other devices types and sizes.
- Diagnostics Service $42.80
- Glass & LCD Replacement $394.00
- Battery replacement $89.00
- Charge Port Repair $85.00
- Front camera replacement $87.00
- Back camera replacement $112
- Ear speaker repair $85
- Loudspeaker repair $86.00
- Back cover replacement $119
If you are still in warranty, this may be covered under warranty, but this should give you a sense of what to expect.
My phone was still within the already extended 2 year warranty, so my screen issue was fixed and covered in warranty.
I hope that helps you get your Google Pixel working again!